AQUASPLASH is a series of inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and bouncers all connected together and floating in a large, clean and protected swimming area. It features swings, ramps, jumps, ladders, trampolines, slides, wiggle bridges and so much more. There is a great variety of different shapes, sizes and functions, making the activity exciting and entertaining for everyone. Make sure to come hydrated and with lots of energy!
Things to Know
- You must be at least 1.2m tall to use the AQUA PARK.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long and start on the hour.
- You will need to exit the AQUA PARK between all sessions; this 10-minute timeframe allows our team to fully prepare for the next session.
- With full-time lifeguards, it’s fun and safe for the entire family.
- Everyone must wear a life jacket, provided on-site free.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to check-in, get your life jacket fitted and listen to our safety briefing.
Visiting the Park with a Large Group of Over 20 People? Contact Us Directly!
- If you plan to bring a large group to the park with over 20+ people, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your day.
If You Aren’t Participating, Where Can You Watch?
- During an AQUA PARK session, parents and friends have access to the shoreline right next to the AQUA PARK. —please enjoy watching the activity and in order to make room for the next set of viewers, we will need you to move to another area once that session is complete.
- If you are participating in any activity at the park, this beach area is FREE ACCESS.
- Please note that the beach and the observation patio are free access areas at all times, but swimming is not allowed in that area.