THINGS TO KNOW!
- Sessions are 50 minutes long and start on the hour.
- You must wear a valid coloured wristband.
- You will need to exit the AQUA PARK between all sessions.
- With full-time lifeguards, it’s fun and safe for the entire family.
- Everyone must wear a life jacket, provided on-site free.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to check-in, get your life jacket fitted and listen to our safety briefing.
Visiting the Park with a Large Group of Over 20 People? Contact Us Directly!
- If you plan to bring a large group to the park with over 20+ people, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your day.
If You Aren’t Participating, Where Can You Watch?
- During an AQUA PARK session, parents and friends have access to the shoreline in front of the Aqua Park.
- Under cover seating is available in front of the ticket office.
- Please note that the beach and the observation patio are free access areas at all times, but swimming is not allowed, there is a public beach to the east.